Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another School Year

 I AM NOT A TAXI DRIVER ALL DAY LONG for the first time in 4 years. 
Most of the time I am feeling confused with what I am suppose to be doing....HENCE, I will be starting a blog! 
So here are the adorable kids!

 Ben is SO excited to be in 4th grade.
 Sydnee is in 3rd Grade.
Joey is in 3rd Grade.

 Haylee is in 1st Grade.
 Lily is in 1st Grade.

 And Bethy is happy getting Mommy all to herself most the day!
My goals this school year are to improve on reading with the kids. I H.A.T.E to read and I know it's something I need to dedicate more time to so my kids can excel.

All the kids are having fun in school and making new friends.
We are all excited about this school year, and all have a lot to learn!

1 comment:

  1. Sure love ya Ali! I can keep tabs on you now that you have a blog. :) Swing on by our blog once and awhile too. www.smithsimplemoments.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete