Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Eternally Yours

Our Big Eternal Family.
This day was filled with love and peace.
I am so grateful for the struggle and pain it took to get to this day. It made it all the more sweet in fully forgiving myself and feeling free.

All of the kids got to share in this day. After Brian and I knelt together and said "Yes," all 7 children entered the room all dressed in white. We were both already a mess before they entered, but as they did, we both completely lost it. Tears of joy and peace filled the room, and it was awesome to be able to all share this experience together.

 I am so thankful for the prayers and love we have been given over these past years. I know we couldn't have made it with out the love and acceptance of our families and friends.



I will not forget...

I will not forget the time...
time that felt stopped for so long...
long days and night of repenting & seeking...
seeking for the strength to overcome...
overcome weakness and mistakes...
mistakes that the Lord took upon Him...
Him who is perfect...
perfect like this day...
a day I will not forget...

                                  ~Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment