Friday, May 1, 2015

Rapping 2014 School Year/Summer of the Flood

 Ending the school year was CRAZY staring baseball, finishing up the clogging season. Performances at school, graduation programs. Lots of running around in May.
The summer started like any other summer. A list of "Let's go do" and plans for vacations and dun.
Then we started to get water in our basement. We didn't realize it would last 80 days 
{ALL SUMMER} 

These picture were the start....I don't want to remember the worst! Water took over the summer. We will forever call this the summer of the flood. But I'm glad we didn't have to get on a boat with a bunch of animals and only our family.


 I'm grateful for the strength I've gained because of this water. I have learned I want to be like water. Always find away!  Pushing through and making it no matter what! I hope we all learned something about water this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment