Friday, November 16, 2012

July 2012 (Part 2)

Papa Gailen married Susan..."G Ma"
She is such a wonderful addition to our family.
You can NEVER have too many awesome grandmas! :O)

RECOONION 2012! The Terrills were in charge and it was a BLAST!
It was AWESOME, the kids got to swim and play in the mud all day long. 
(Dylan/Finley/Mollie)

Brian cutting the watermelon, my favorite daddy eating it :O)

some...SISTERS  (Katie/Becca/Sharla/Kailey)

My chubby baby Bethy. being around aunts she gets WHATEVER she wants...so she NEVER stopped eating!
Willow just learned to walk and was loving the freedom and space she had to run around.

SQUARE Ice Cream Cones. This Recoonion had so many memories from my childhood. It was SO fun to share these places with my kids!

We decided to go straight to a hotel from camping, for the last night in Idaho. It was so much fun to swim, walk around the Idaho Falls Temple and go out to eat. 

I feel so blessed to have the Family I have. I have the best brothers and sisters and I am SO grateful for the love and friendship I share with each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment