Monday, January 14, 2013

Birthday Surprise & Christmas

 I am SO LUCKY! Brian always makes my Birthday so special and he's AWESOME at finding great deals. He took me to a Bed N' Breakfast that was Beautiful, we went to a play, ate good food, and then woke up to an AMAZING breakfast and went to the Logan Temple...a Perfect little get away!

We decided to go to Idaho for Christmas with Bethy, and it was FUN! Sad with missing the other 5 kids, but fun to be with my family!
 Bethy was SO happy with her babies!
 Bethy made it outside with NO PANTS! She REALLY wanted to go for a ride on the 4 Wheeler.


 Chris & Hanna with Chandler, Gabe, Finley, and baby Blaire.
 Eli&Sav with baby Remi
 Beau&Bonnie with Savanah, Caleb, Kennedy, Luke, and Baby Scarlet
 My Daddy and Mommy!

Uncle Beau drove around for hours with all the kids. It made me sad the others weren't with us, but I'm glad I get to see Bethy Boos big smile and her getting loves from all her cousins!
(Kenny, Beth, Chandler, Lukey-Loo, and Sav...someones legs!)
It was a beautiful Christmas. On Christmas Eve we did a nativity with all the kids, sang songs, and went around sharing our favorite Christmas memories. All of which my sisters and I said something about giving someone else Christmas. I feel so blessed to have parents who taught me to give and shared their testimonies every day by the way they live and the people they are.

My favorite thing shared was something I learned about Brians family. He told everyone how his family always knelt down and prayed before they opened presents, and thanked the Lord. All of us resolved to add that to our yearly traditions! 

I love my family! I love the joy I feel when I am with them. I am so lucky to have so many amazing siblings in my life. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment