Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 2013 (where did it go?)

 There are times in my life I KNOW I'm and AWESOME mom! And shoveling EXTRA to make a sledding hill...COUNTS! Few and far between are these awesome mothering moments, but in the month of January shoveling time has turned into play time with my kids and I have felt SO blessed to stop and see how much fun my kids have when I put the broom down and play along side them!





The joy I have when I look at these pictures is overwhelming. I'm so incredibly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Ali--the pictures really are precious! That first one of Ben--you need to frame it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my friend is SO talented and has taught me so much with my own camera. I will cherish these pictures FOREVER! (thanks JESS!!!)

      Delete