Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Whirlwind.....

 Our First Broken arm. She was at her Grandma Coombes and decided to play "trust fall" with her cousin that are younger and a lot smaller than her....OUCH!!!! 
Funny & painful story and so grateful daddy could take care of her!

Lundell Family Fun!  We got the moms a wax mustache for stocking stuffers this year! I love this picture!

Grandma Joy & David night of presents and crazy!

I love me some Lundell Love!

4th Annual girls night at my house. Painting nails, making crafts, and laughing with cousins. 
{AND GETTING CARRIE TO WEAR A BOW!  EPIC!!!!}



 Grandma Susan's first time EVER getting her toes and nails done {by the kids} 
She even wore them the WHOLE week! What a trooper.


Annual Tubing with Papa!  ALWAYS A BLAST!  This year all the kids went by themselves again and again and again....

Trampoline Jump House in Layton. Fun fun FuN!

Grandma Joy got all 5 girls their first dolls at our home.

David Photo Bombing cuties!

I love this time of year & the Lundell Traditions. I am so grateful to be apart of their wonderful family.  Even if I'm a planner I have been learning {I HAVE AMY} to kick back and go with the flow of 
their fun-loving, opinionated, hilarious, awesome family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment