Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 6 Spring Break

Cousins, playing, laughing Hiking, and getting wet!

I love the beautiful mountains in my back yard. And I was SO excited to share them with someone in my family.  We forgot water bottles which didn't help the kids...but all in all they were really good and had fun running and climbing all around the mountain with the dogs.


The kids ALWAYS want to get in this canal, but it usually has water so they were excited it was water free and they could run around in it.

We love to take shadow picture!

Ya. I actually made it in one picture this week! :O)

Cute Bonnie walkin with her boys. I love when my family comes to visit. It was a perfect trip. Layed back and just hangin out. Taking pictures and laughing! :O) Thank you Bonnie for coming to stay for a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. We want to hike the mountain with you next time we come! Looks like you had awesome weather!

    ReplyDelete